I like my all brothers and sisters, but I prefer my youngest brother his name is Salem , he’s 7 years old. He is funny and naughty boy in the same time. and always fights with my other brothers, then he comes to me and complain at them and tells me everything that happened and adds extra details . He really likes reading a story’s even If there is no pictures and the best time to read it is before sleeping and he enjoys it more if I act to him and change my voice. By the way, his favorite color is red and he hates the color blue, its really weird that a boy doesn’t like blue , he also enjoys the weekend by going to the cinema with me or visits his friend and spends the whole day playing video games. I love Salem.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
100%
ReplyDeleteYou wrote this description of your brother Salem very well.