Wednesday, November 18, 2009
my vacation
This summer holiday was the greatest holiday I ever had. I admit that my family doesn't go every single year to have a real vacation, but this year was awesome. We went to London then moved to France by "ferry" a ship it was the first time in my life to travel by huge ship. We spent in London around 2 weeks. Then, we went to the hide park, London zoo, London eye, oxford street, Lego land and many other places, but my favorite place was hide park. I found myself there and I was lucky because our hotel was near the park so every morning I woke up to walk there with anyone who woke up early with me. However, France was totally different than London I even can't compare between them. We moved from London till the harbor by a car after that we used the ship I couldn't stop smiling when I was there the view was amazing, however we stayed in really quit town in France"tshlse "there was a train station in the canter we used it to get to Disney land it's a famous place we all had fun there. Also we couldn't forget Paris even if it was far from our small town, but we get there and have shopping and took some photo near evil tower, it was the best vacation I ever had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
70%
ReplyDeleteSince you corrected your errors, I have changed your mark to 70%